May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

"Megamind"

Remember what I said about how perceptions vary according to how you're feeling when you see a movie? Well, I wasn't feeling very well today, just general malaise -- but thought a movie might help. It was a toss up between "Faster," which I had heard was quite violent and the animated "Megamind," which turned out to have plenty of violence (more than I could enjoy). To add insult to injury, it was in 3D. Despite my lousy mood, I'm giving it TWO STARS. It's not bad, but it's not great. (Without the 3D, it would not have been as good.) Kids will probably like it. Good cast. You can find out the details by going to IMDB.com (Internet Movie Data Base) -- I don't feel up to including all that stuff with the appropriate adjectives tonight. Oh, well, at least I can list Will Ferrell, Brad Pitt, and Tina Fey -- not too shabby for voices! SP

No comments:

Post a Comment