May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Friday, October 15, 2010

"Kings of Pastry"

Suspense, heightened emotion, grown men cry -- as Pastry Chefs from around the world gather in France to compete, not so much against each other, but fighting the clock and the ingredients (and the humidity -- which affects the sugar) to create gorgeous edible works of art so that they can win the honored title "MOF" (can't translate the French words, sorry) designation, presented by the President of France, and wear the coveted special red/blue/white collar which identifies them as the very best! (How's that for a long sentence!) Fascinating, mouth watering documentary. FOUR STARS! (Remember, I don't go to movies that I am fairly certain in advance that I won't like, thus, most of the films I do see will be rated either high:Three, or highest: Four Stars!) SP

No comments:

Post a Comment