May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

"R.E.D" Again!

My free ticket to AMC Theater in Century City was about to expire, and it was only valid for a movie that had been showing for at least two weeks (not "first run"), so I decided to see "R.E.D" again. Second time around, I enjoyed this marvelous film as much, if not more than the first time! Expertly directed utilizing the best talents of a stellar cast, it is splendid entertainment. I particularly took note of Morgan Freeman - so excellent and charming as one of the Retired-Extremely-Dangerous ex-CIA operatives in this cleverly plotted spy-thriller comedy. Not a false note in any of the performances. Great fun. FOUR STARS again! (FYI, When you are a frequent "Movie Watcher" (like me) you get coupons for free stuff periodically from AMC. Sometimes popcorn, sometimes a fountain drink, sometimes a free ticket.) SP

1 comment:

  1. You can see Oct. 27th posting for my first review of R.E.D.

    ReplyDelete