May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Toy Story 3

Even the critics admire it --Deserves highest marks in all aspects: excellent animation -- the facial expressions clearly revealing the emotions of the toys (and the "people"), Dialogue is clever and the voices used are top notch! Humor, suspense, and so well done that you care about what happens to these toys as they play their roles in this well crafted interesting story. Refreshingly inventive . (Behavior of the various characters seems to parallel human behaviour. Perhaps some psychologist might want to do a comparative analysis. ) And, bonus -extra, Hooray! I saw it in simple 2D -- it didn't need any further dimension (and I didn't have to pay extra to wear uncomfortable goggles) to thoroughly enjoy it. Not just for little kids, I think most adults, who are young in heart will find it worth seeing. Oh, I almost forgot, it's even got love interest: "Ken and Barbie meet." (Wait til she see his wardrobe closet!) SP

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed TS3, although I felt it was pretty emotional at times...heavy stuff for kids, perhaps. Do you think they will continue the franchise, now with Bonnie in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Pixar can maintain the same quality, and come up with an interesting story, I hope they go for TS4!

    ReplyDelete