May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Micmacs in the Dictionary

Following a lifetime habit, I looked up "micmacs" in the Dictionary, and lo and behold! Here's what it (Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary - 11th Edition) says: " 1) a member of an American Indian people of eastern Canada; 2) the Algonquian language of the Micmac people." Now, what that has to do with the marveloous French movie, "Micmacs" I have no idea. Meanwhile, in another unsolved mystery, I made a valiant effort to join Twitter. My purpose was to enable my followers, friends, and visitors to be be notified every time I post a new review. Trying to set up a Twitter account was a most convoluted, frustrating, and confusing process. I won't know if it was successful unless or until you, gentle reader, let me know. (Thanks to Guruka Singh for his written instructions, and Nampreet Kaur for her patience and endurance while we navigated the terrible tasks . If you would like to receive a tweet every time I post a new review, please try using YOUR Twitter account - (or not?). Meanwhile, I'm going to take a nap. God bless you all. SP

1 comment:

  1. It appears that you were successful.... i.e., you DO have a Twitter account.... in fact you have TWO ;-) If you linked up this Blog via Twitterfeed.com then you are all set. I'll let you know if I get your tweet when you post next.

    your devoted follower ......G

    ReplyDelete