May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oceans

Visually spectacular, marvelous, amazing photography!! Awesome underwater scenes, with outstanding closeups of myriads of underwater dwellers. However, the voiceover narrative, well, not so great. Too bad the writers couldn't have come up with a better script , which was, I'm sorry to say, rather annoying. Rather than enhancing the brilliant camera work, which revealed life in the Oceans as never seen before , the commentary struck me as rather lame and amateurish. On the other hand, or fin, the accompanying music was wonderful, well suited to the stunning visuals. "Oceans, " is definitely worth seeing, despite its flaws. (and it's G Rated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment