May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Friday, January 21, 2011

"DILEMMA"

Perhaps Allan Loeb, who is credited (more to the point, discredited if he actually wrote all the dialogue) with the script, got paid by the word, in which case, he made a bundle. Vince Vaughn, who used to be likeable, and Kevin James, ditto, play two very best buddies, and fast talk at, to, with, and on top of each other ad nauseum. Ron Howard, please, please find a better film to direct to redeem yourself. If you have figured out by now that I did not like this film, you are correct. Okay, there were a couple of scenes that were funny, for instance the "intervention." And the photography was fine. ONE STAR - since I did sit through it all, waiting to see the ending (which couldn't come soon enough). Winona Ryder and Jennifer Connelly were there, but so what? Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment