May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Who Knew?

Anyone out there who knows why Google refuses to let me change the email address on this blog? I will run out of www.sbcglobal.net usage in a few weeks, because I have switched my email address to www.gmail.com Any information gratefully received. (I posted a similar query the other day, which has disappeared. Let's see what happens to this one. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Here's how to do it:

    http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2009/08/how-to-change-email-address-for-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, it led to a site which offered a computer tekkie, with a minimum charge of $48 IF I would be completely satisfied with the result of his consultation. I think I'll just try opening a new blog on the site that Google owns. Sigh

    ReplyDelete