May 2011 - Come visit my NEW Blog!

I'm no longer updating this Blog so come on over to my new one, "Escape to the Movies with Shakti"
See you there.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Anyone out there have a solution??

Dearly Beloved readers, and " followers," known and unknown, This may be the last -- or nearly the last -- Blog from Yours Truly, because I have changed my email address from sparwha@sbcglobal.net to sparwha@Gmail.com (I understand that the sbc account will still be operational for about 30 days, but after that, it will no longer be functioning.) Of course I tried to switch over to the Gmail address for this Blog, but Google informed me, and I quote, "Sorry, Gmail address is not allowed to be the primary address of this account." I have enjoyed sharing my reviews with you, and would like to continue, but, I don't know how to do it. Any suggestions gratefully received. Blessings to you all, always, SP

1 comment:

  1. Not! Here's how to do it:

    http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2009/08/how-to-change-email-address-for-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete